Build confidence, independence,
and other life skills while discovering the joy and love of equestrian therapy.
Whether you’re still a kid or fully grown, if you’re suffering from a mental, physical, or developmental disability, there is no other fun and therapeutic activity that will benefit you in such a holistic way.
Since 1996, we’ve provided a positive, safe environment with compassionate and experienced equestrian therapy instructors. Mental health professional Nancy Rosen and PATH certified instructor Deena Feinberg have extensive experience with horses and helping people of all abilities learn to ride.
Whether you’re struggling with a learning disability, autism or other developmental disability, ADHD, a brain injury, substance abuse, depression, or something else, clinical research shows that riding horses can help you:
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- Develop life skills like communication, empathy, and patience
- Boost your mood and enjoy safe social interaction
- Improve balance and coordination
- Build self-control, insight, and careful judgment
- Exercise without feeling like you’re working out!
- Will put a smile on your face
These skills go far beyond the pasture—they translate to being healthier and happier at home, school, and work.
We start the process with a simple application and a one-on-one meeting with a member of our team to understand your needs. From there we will recommend where to begin and sessions start at $75.